Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xander

Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Empty
PostSubject: Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p   Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Heya guys,

since my workload doesn't allow me to come up with any decent RP at the moment, I thought I might as well share some old stuff I did years ago in my glorious e-wrestling-era. Yes, I want the spotlight ^^ But, to be honest, I consider this one of my best works - and it got me a title. You'll see the insane amount of text we used to write for one show. And I hope, it might be an inspiration, concerning character development. Don't worry, if you don't understand what I wrote - partly neither do I Wink

Here we go... four parts. Enjoy. Or not.
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p   Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 pm

[You see a lit Nokia N93i on a table in dark hotel room, so it’s obviously night. It starts ringing, first a slow vibration, then the original theme of “Monk” starts playing as a MP3-ringtone. A light is switched on and a hand reaches for the complex phone, doesn’t seem to really know what it’s doing. After a couple of seconds the hand manages to flip the phone open. The camera zooms out and shows Chris Schulz, sitting straight up in the bed, mainly only covered by a blanket. Schulz answers the mobile]

Schulz: “H-hello… erm [turns the phone upside down]… hello?”

Male Voice: “… Schulz? Chris Schulz?”

Schulz: “What a… damn stupid question, Mister… if you call someone in the middle of the night you should know WHO you call, huh?”

Voice: “… Mr Schulz, it’s a quarter past nine on Thursday morning, please, I apologize if I woke you up”

Schulz: [forming the words “quarter past nine” and “sonofabtich” with his lips, without making any sound] “… nevermind then, I guess that’s what they call 9 to 5… so… now we cleared that: Who the fuck are you and WHY are you calling me in the middle of the night?!?”

Voice: “Mr Schulz, my name is Randall Craig from Grand Pacific Wrestling…”

Schulz: [interrupts] “… pardon me, what?”

Craig: “Grand Pacific Wrestling, leader in Sports Entertainment at the whole West Coast, US number 3 and worldwide number 5”

Schulz: “Erm… I guess I’m working for the number 1 promotion, non?”

Craig: [pauses] “That… is correct, Colosseum Entertainment is the top spot in the business for a couple of years now. But… Mister Schulz… if you grant me only a few minutes of your time… I, er, think we have something to talk about.”

Schulz: “… is that so?”

Craig: “Yes, I think you and I, my company and you have some business!”

Schulz: “You should see me right now, I’ve got goosebumps out of excitation…” [raises eyebrow]

Craig: “That’s what I’m talking about, Chris – am I allowed to call you Chris?”

Schulz: “… I don’t really think I have a choice, Randall”

Craig: “Awesome! Chris… as I said before, we’re the number 3 in the US and we try to improve our performance constantly. So, the next step would be bringing in young, but yet established talent in our mix – a main eventer with the future in his hands”

Schulz: “If I had to take a wild guess, I’d say this is where I come into play…”

Craig: “Exactomundo, Chris, absolutely! We followed your career over the last year and, well, it seems to me that you didn’t really… fit into your current promotion”

Schulz: [frowns] “Do explain yourself”

Craig: “I think you considered yourself… underrated in the Colosseum, don’t you? I mean… you’re a hard worker, you’ve got the charisma… but still you have to look at others pass you by. It’s obvious, that the management doesn’t respect you they you deserve it”

Schulz: “… and you, Mister Craig, you’d…?”

Craig: “As I said above, we may not be at the level the Colosseum is now, but we’ve introduce you as a contender for our world title… I mean, you’ve left your traces in a couple of promotions by now and the fans love you. You’re the perfect counterpart for our reigning champ, Kip Calloway – he’s in his late thirties and one of the bad guys. Then we bring Chris Schulz in… you may be the not in the Top Five in your federation now, I’ll launch you to the top spot and you’ll elevate our promotion to a higher level.”

Schulz: “So you really think I have the potential to cause enough upset to make the GPW the third, maybe second best worldwide?”

Craig: “But yes, indeed! You’ve got champion written all over you, you’re in a fantastic shape, you’re experienced and you’ve got the magic that keeps the crowd on your side. I’ll make you the star you always wanted to be, Chris!”

Schulz: “…”

Craig: “Chris… Chris? Hello? Chris?!?”

Schulz: “First of all… MISTER Craig… your timing is bad and I don’t mean that it’s 9 o’clock, half past 9 by now… I mean YOU have a lack of respect to my business, towards me and my fed. I just finished one of the biggest pay per views this year – and you know the quotes – and we’re just in front of the next PPV. Then, ahead, there is Slamfest and that, my friend, is the biggest event in sports entertainment – worldwide. I’m right in the race for the regional title again and YOU ask ME if I want to leave all this behind and join your club?”

Craig: “You… you cannot say that…”

Schulz: “I’m not done yet! So you ask me if I want to leave the best damn promotion around, the number one – hear me? – the number one. I don’t want to be in the number three, four, five hundred or even two. I achieved more than most of the pro wrestlers achieve in their whole life. Being here is a childhood dream, wrestling here is my fate. Sure, when I go to another fed, I get easier oponents, I’ll become more succesful. But that would mean nothing but giving up. Colo is number one since we got the best wrestlers, the toughest competition, the best shows and some of the bad-assed motherfuckers of all times. Receiving a call like this is no compliment. Receiving a call like this means that people think that you can’t make it to the top, that you don’t know how to fight. So you offer me to be the best of the rest, the best of those who didn’t make it – and I have to refuse.”

Craig: “…”

Schulz: “Listen… I know many people doubt my abilities. I know manye people think I work hard, but just don’t get the certain spin. But for those, for my fans, for myself I’ll stay in the Colosseum. If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere. I’m going to stand and fight, accept the competition, work hard, if necessary. And when this means staying here for much longer until I can break through – then be it. I don’t want to make it anywhere. I don’t want to run to a random place. I wanna earn my spot in the concert of the best athletes in this business. I wanna try to be the best of the best. In my case, this means overcoming two of my Nemesis. In my case this means goind to Arctic Blast and kick some ass. In my case this means going over the top and showing the match of my lifetime – until I’ll have to come up with an even better performance. Did I make my point clear, Mister Craig? Did you understand what I just told you, Mister Craig?”

Craig: “Errr… yes… so… I guess… our negotiations stop here?”

Schulz: “Fucking right, buddy. So long…”

Craig: “Have a nice day, Mister Schulz”

Schulz: “… whatever.”

[Schulz hangs up and puts the cellphone back on the table. He looks over to the camera and just now you realize it’s a steady cam. The Truth smirks, reaches for the cam and takes it. He turns the camera around. A young woman can be seen, curly, natural blonde hair and she has trouble covering herself with the blankets as well, laughing and trying to hide under the pillow. Schulz puts the camera away, the picture shows only the closed curtaisn now]

Schulz: “… I hope you didn’t delete the good parts, hun”

[She giggles and laughs as she’s obviously… tickled. You could swear you just heard Schulz smirking – of course you didn’t, but you know he does it. Scene fades to black]
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p   Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:12 pm

[The “15 minutes of Fame” logo appears on the screen. The opening credits start rolling. Different snippets from several sports appear as original footage from live broadcasting. You see race drivers, football players, basketballers, pro and amateur wrestlers, baseball players and on and on. A semi-epic, classic score theme accompanies the pictures. The titles floats over the screen, which turns to black then. In white letters appears “7: Chris Schulz”]

- blackscreen -

[The first chords of “Come on over” by Institute play and scenes from the beginning of Schulz’ Colosseum career are shown, mostly slowmotion. It’s a mix of his entrance video combined with different entrances on Rumble and on pay per views, some of them with his ex-girlfriend and ex-manager Lana Locke, a few scenes with and against Dylan Cage. You hear the The Truth’s voice as the narrator in the off]

“Originally I came to the Colosseum with one aim – to make an impact. If someone in this sport wanted it all and wanted it now, then it was me. If someone relied on his given talent, well, that was me. If someone had to learn in his very debut, that being cocky is worth nothing – than it was me”

[Colo original footage shows scenes from Schulz’ debut match versus match and Ashe owning him badly, it all ending up with a “Hard Rain” piledriver and the cover]

“I came with ambitions – and left with a headache. That’s one thing I had to get used to pretty quickly. I considered myself the golden boy, coming from smaller promos and thinking I’m a big fish. Well, they threw me into a way bigger pond. And… back then, I had the tendency to chose the wrong way”

[Some passages from old promotions and original Rumble footage again shows up. Lana Locke hitting up Chris Schulz, Chris Schulz beating Damien Dunn in the ring fair and square]

“Lana… she was a shadow from the past. Seriously… if you think you’re over something and ignore the fact you’re telling lies to yourself with that… it will turn around and bite you’re a** one day. That’s what happened right there. I mean, it took me one lousy loss to give in to someone who took and crunched my ego til nothing more was left than a freak on a leash. But I didn’t see that… I didn’t see that sort of strength coming from the inside. To sum it up: I was a complete bastard back then, for sure”

[Footage is seen, where Schulz and Cage defeat Ashe and XXX, including the first upset Schulz caused with fooling Dylan with a faked alliance. Then the scenes cut to the following round robin tournament, where Ashe and Schulz defeated XXX and Ashe pinned The Truth again]

“What people tend to forget is that I challenged Dylan Cage almost a year ago for the first time. I did not beat him a single time since then [smirks] but I’m somewhat a chewing gum attached to his boots – he wasn’t able to get rid of me until today. I might be the guy that knows him best in the ring. Well, after that… loss against Ashe, I totally lost track. Lana drew me deeper in, trying to revive some of my old and really really bad habits – as a consequence, I kicked her out, but I traded her for another devil. Well, I was able to challenge Ashe this time for the TV title again. I did not only lose this fight again… I was looking for absolution on the bottom of a bottle”

[The scence cuts to a close up of Chris Schulz’ face, looking concerned and as if he tries to avoid eye contact with anyone for a moment, then he looks straight into the camera, being serious]

“I was close to the edge back then. Things caught up on me, things I wasn’t able to talk about before. Right before I joined the Colosseum I had to hurt people… draw some lines… and I tried to shake of the person I became on my hunt for fame and glory. Loyalty meant nothing to me anymore… and I turned away from my real self. I attacked other Wrestlers from behind, no, I brutalized them, I was feared, not respected. Some might say, now I’m neither nor, but I prefer being The Truth – true to myself.”

[Images are shown – partly stills – where Schulz attacks unrecognized Wrestlers with a steel chair, sledge hammer or random objects. Private footage is inserted, showing him with Lana Locke preparing matches and developing strategy guides along with mastermind villain Blake Valentine. Also some pictures of Schulz celebrating with a bottle of champagne]

“I had glamour, I was a main event. Well, of course I have to admit, it was in a promotion way smaller than this… but… I was their miniature Dylan Cage. And I was their miniature R.W. Randolph. I paid a price for success that was way too high. I paid with my soul.”

[Now there are scenes on in which Schulz is attacked by others himself, boo’d at by the crowd, whereever he appears. The picutre switches back to a close up of his face. In his eyes there’s no trace of arrogance, his smirk is nowhere to be seen and you get the impression that he’s opening himself more than ever before. “House Full of Riches” by Duncan Sheik plays]

“I know it sounds sort of pathetic, but I mean it. Trust me when I talk about the lifeless hull Dylan Cage represents. I’m not even sure, he knows why he wants to hold a title, why he wants to be champion. Okay, there is a reason: He wants to be the best. But the chain ends there. He has no substance, no obvious passion for this sport or any particular meaning of the title. He came from Hollywood and he still is, he’s more fake, more an actor than anyone of us is. We all step outside at Tuesday nights and throw a part of ourselves overboard. Most of us suck in the atmosphere, the competition or the crowd support in instead. When Dylan steps out there, a gap remains, a hole that cannot be filled, a hole that doesn’t realize it’s a piece of emptiness, since it never knew anything else. I… I don’t know if it’s better to have never known the feeling, that makes you whole and spending a lifetime trying to bring it back – or be like him, just not knowing it at all and not caring about what you miss.”

[Another flashback: Schulz with a close loss to Anselmo and then, as his first big win, a triumph over Enigma. Scenes from a promo where he gets rid of a bottle of beer are inserted]

“I was so low it couldn’t get any worse. First, it was Pete Anselmo who dragged me on my feet again. With facing a Colosseum legend, I reached a point when I realized I had to change something. I had to get sober and had to get all the crap out of my system. Anselmo challenged me, hard, he laughed at me and he played with me – of course I lost, but I was on a similar level. What followed… was probably the most important win in my career. It was the beginning of the hard working Schulz, the ‘I mean it’ Schulz. I started developing a self-conception, I started trusting myself again. And that played a key role in my match against Enigma. I finally did beat a former World Champion. And from there… I started seeing my way, but still I was too greedy.”

[Images are shown of a young Chris Schulz still in Germany and some footage of him visiting home. “America” by Razorlight plays]

“Actually I should know pretty well what it means to be thankful for every step forward. I started my career against the will of my parents, being a troublemaker. They sent me away to school pretty far away from home, but they made it possible for me get taught in amateur and professional Wrestling. Long story short: I always had to work hard, force my luck. And you have to imagine what it meant for me coming to the Colosseum, coming to the USA. I had appearances before, but still… all of a sudden I had more spotlight than I was used to and it’s not easy to make your stand in this business when you’re not a native speaker. I… I tried to learn as good as I can, but hey, I’m not a fool, I know I still make a lot of mistakes. And alltogether, even I was welcome here and I found my home here, in the end I have the impression I have to work twice as hard sometimes to keep pace with everyone else. At that point, where my career here was finally to do something like ignite, I had to face that I was all alone. I held on to one thing – the Japan trip. I had my fans over there and some friends as well – most important even I managed to leave there without some burnt earth.”

[Thom Yorke’s “Black Swan” plays in the background]

“A series of important events happened there. First, we all got the message that World Heavyweight Champion Jack Hardy had died. I never had… that much to do with him, we weren’t hanging around together or such, unlike Ashe and Jake Powers later on. But his presence was always sensible. He gave rooks like me the feeling of being welcome, he fooled around backstage and showed great matches. At this time, I lost to Andrea Hill at the Colosseum Underground tournament, while yet another newcomer made it far: R.W. Randolph. To be honest, I did not really pay attention what he did first. I clearly, very clearly underestimated him. I saw him as a hired gun and someone to be easily replaced. And at first it looked like the ‘good guys’ could keep him at bay. One of my most cherished memories is the match of Ashe versus Cage where I speared Randolph out of the ring. Another one is my lumberjack appearance, even though it didn’t end good. But I was pretty far away from really being at the top and my match for the hardcore title didn’t make it better. My oponent for the first time – R.W. Randolph. First appearance – the shovel. He needed to tie me up and beat me with a piece of steel. But in the end, he won, even if it was close, but the result matters. But from that time… we shared a long-time-rivalry without stepping into the ring against each other. I refer to him as the primitive Hick, he refers to me as the skin-deep loser. But later on that trip I gained something that noone can take away from me – a victory over the later World Champion Devon D’Andre.

[Several scenes that he mentioned appear on the screen while he talks, closing with the moment where D’Andre has to give in to the Sneak Attack]

“My series of ups and downs, Wrestling as well as personal life, continued. I achieved something, none of the ‘golden generation’ did achieve yet – a match for the World Heavyweight title. Sure, I lost it – like every other title match, but I was there again. Over the time Randolph remained extreme champion. He outshined me. Cage outshined me. While I spent my time beating Pete Anselmo, Skye Kenseth and, well, others… .”

[“Can’t you hear me knocking” by The Rolling Stones plays as Randolph scenes flicker over the screen after you see a Chris Schulz who’s fighting with the tears after closely losing to Devon D’Andre for the World Chamionship]

“He’s some sort of the opposite of Dylan Cage. He has the affinity to the business, the sport, but he’s lacking his talent, maybe even my talent. His style is his style, he’s a brawler, that’s it, you like it or you don’t. I learned a lesson, a tough one, that he’ll learn some day as well: No matter who trained you, how experienced he might be, how legendary he may be – refering to that won’t prove a point. But Randolph has the passion and he knows that he’s lacking something – that is the fame and the glory at this point, the belt that Cage wears. I also think he’s dreaming of the japanese ‘Landorf’ times, when he was the superstar. He still reduces me to my looks and he has that opinion, can’t change that, well, we don’t appreciate each other much, so I guess it’s allright. We’re connected by fate in a very… weird way, anyways. And the future won’t change our point of views and it won’t change that he ignores what I say.”

[“Bright Idea” by Orson plays. You see Schulz in for a couple of wins and the best moves from his RE title match against Apathy and Saleem interrupting the match, making Schulz the winner but without a title change]

“But after a little winning streak… after having my victory over Apathy stolen by Saleem… I found myself in a dead end. Personally as well as in the ring. I worked in the gym all day, while heading from party to party in the evenings. I wasn’t able to elevate myself to another level. Yes, I blasted a lot back then and well… it was my own fault, I wasn’t that good.

-1/2-
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p   Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

[The music changes to “This is hardcore” by Pulp as you see The Truth being pinned and then still in the ring, not able to get up, with a grimace of pain, waving for the paramedics]

“On top of that, I lost track… I tried out indie bookings, tried to get some time of, my drive was gone. And in my last appearance in August of 2006 I wasn’t only defeated by Dylan Cage once more, I also dislocated and sort of… ruptured my shoulder. Cage celebrated that as a double triumph and I’m not bitter over that, since I didn’t expect more from him, though I always thought it would have been Randolph’s task to be no sportsman. But I dropped back to zero… my hard training was only worth that I recovered pretty quickly, considering how severe the injury really was. But still, I was out of the ring for almost 4 months. Being forced to do basically nothing… none of the things I like… riding motorcycles, surfing, working out, wrestle, go out… well… having a fun time with the ladies… I was completely sidelined. I was able to avoid surgery, but still I know I had a long way ahead.”

[Another music change, this time “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol. A slowmotion of a close up of Schulz’ face in pain, pictures how he was brought to the hospital, x-ray images, doctors talking to him, him leaving the hospital, meeting some few fans outside. Schulz’ smile seems to be frozen on his face, his eyes stare into nothing. Private footage is seen, where Schulz is surrounded by a few friends. You even recognize Ashe a few times]

“I had to keep my shoulder completely still for two weeks and was mostly in bed. And after I ran out of tv programs, books and video games, I took my time to reconsider things. I called my family in Germany, I called some old friends, I had to readjust the image of myself. I was close to call it quits. I tried some serious realtionships over that time, but it all failed. When you’re not a fan of yourself you can’t love anyone else, or, allow someone to love you. I was fed up with everything. But… in this time… I met someone called Aidan Grey, who was running a tiny little indie promotion and he introduced me to a young man called Oblivion. He helped me getting fit again. It wasn’t about gyms and computer analysis. It was the good old, classic Rocky Balboa thing.”

[A few scenes from the recent “Rocky Balboa” premier show are inserted, where Schulz is amongst the celebrity guests, wearing his hair tied together in a pony tail, a dark grey suit with a white shirt. He smiles an open and honest smiles, is accompanied by a blonde woman in a breathtaking white dress and curly blonde hair. “Dirty Magic” by The Offspring plays.]

“He put me through all different kind of torture… as I said, it doesn’t matter who trained you if you can’t stand in for yourself. But those guys really helped me getting my groove back. I gained a little bit more mass and I have more endurance than before. I also focussed back on the things I can do – going into that ring with a strategy for knowing what my body and my mind are capable of. I sort of worked my way back into the Colosseum ‘starting line-up’… the fans somehow made me the face of the promotion and that again brought my drive back in private life. I… discovered some activites again I somehow forgot over being occupied with my career.

[“Resolve” by the Foo Fighters plays and a couple of scenes from The Truth’s private archive are shown. Schulz playing a guitar, totally relaxed, Schulz at a skate event meeting with Bam Margera and his crew, smiling for the cams and talking about flips and moves. You see impressive pictures of Schulz on a surfboad inside the wave tunnel and chatting with Dirk Nowitzki backstage at a Mavs game. Schulz surrounded by children attending a kindergarten, Schulz jogging down a suburban street, Schulz working on an 80’s Ford Pick-Up. “Pyramid Song” by Radiohead starts, while the picture shows a close-up again, Schulz being very serious and moved]

“And… yet another lesson I was taught… in December, when my mother had a severe surgery and it was questionable if she makes it. I… tried to be in Germany whenever possible, so… I’m sorry for being absent time to time. But what I learned there is that if you really want it… if you have the will to survive, you’re succesful… you’ll be victorious”

[“Push me, pull me” by Pearl Jam plays and you see more of Schulz’ hard training and some ups and downs if his recent activities.]

“I started struggling again but I don’t feel like struggling. I feel strong, I feel like giving my best verytime I step into the ring. I learned to accept myself and I passed the point where phrases and insults hurt me. I realized people like my upcoming oponents never took the time to get to know me and so their words just slide right off me. The same time my physical condition makes me confident I can take more hits than both of those guys could deal to me. Cause I got the will.”

[“Outshined” by Soundgarden plays and the closing credits start to roll]

- fade to black -

- 2/2 -
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p   Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

[The scene opens in the pub called “Gravel Pit”. Aidan Grey – as always with a lit cigar in his mouth – cleans some of the tables, while Oblivion – the young man you know from previous promotions and as the occasionally tag team partner of Schulz – supplies the bar with new bottled drinks. Schulz is nowhere to be seen first, until you hear a loud noise from the off, like someone running downstairs with heavy steps]

Grey: “Boy, if you kill yourself there won’t be a title match for you next week”

Oblivion: [grunts] “What the fuck is he doin’ there, anyways?”

Grey: “Killing himself”

Oblivion: “…”

Schulz: [from off] “You’re just concerned about your booze, old man!”

Grey: “Of course I am, you’re shaking my beer like a polaroid picture”

Oblivion: “Where do I know that line from?”

Schulz: [comes into the picture with a beer keg on his shoulders] “Well, then catch it…”

[Schulz pulls the keg to the front and fakes a throwing move. Grey doesn’t react]

Grey: “Son, if I know one thing that YOU wouldn’t waste beer”

Oblivion: “… while he wastes title shots on the other hand?” [grins]

Schulz: “Aaaah, yes, it’s good to be home… and my ego feels flattered… no wait: Flatened!” [puts the keg behind the bar]

Grey: “Kid, you make that look easier than usually… this means I actually appreciate your help for the first time… did you gain some size?”

Schulz: [shrugs] “Might be… maybe now that guy there fits twice into my jackets”

Oblivion: “Ahahahahaha.Ha.”

Grey: “… it’s the stupid Sly Stallone idea I gave ya, huh?”

[Oblivion starts humming the “Rocky” theme]

Schulz: “Let’s step into the ring, John, I feel just like beating up cold, dead meat”

Oblivion: “Aidan, help me, the immigrant is mean to me!”

Grey: “I called up the German chancellor on that, but they just don’t want him back”

Schulz: “… and still they wonder, why I call this my second home!” [sneers]

Grey: [to Oblivion] “Bartender, import!”

[Oblivion throws over a bottle of Beck’s]

Grey: [grins] “Yeah, that’s it, ice cold. Which drink do the kids prefer?”

Schulz: “Any sort of water will do”

Grey: “You heard the man, John”

Oblivion: “Allright, but when do you start paying me for being your waiter?”

Schulz: “Waitress. With beard.”

Oblivion: “… says the guy with the female hairdo…”

Schulz: “Yes, and I shave my armpits. Shoot me.”

Oblivion: “Aidan, he allowed me to shoot him!”

Grey: “John, we don’t shoot Germans anymore, they’re our friends now”

[Schulz smirks and opens a bottle of water]

Grey: “So, how’s the stat concering the title match?”

Schulz: “Feeling fine, physically and mental… you should listen to what I say on TV time to time”

Grey: “No. That’s annoying. You’re anoying on TV.”

Schulz: “Ja, yup, whatev…”

Grey: “… but I accidently caught what the Hardcore Prick, erm, what do they call it? – Blogged…”

Schulz: “Don’t disrespect him…”

Grey: “Since then?”

Schulz: “… since I consider him not worth thinking about.”

Grey: “Oh…”

Oblivion: [from the background] “Nevermind, dudes, I just keep working!”

Schulz: “… well, he wants an answer why I think he went to this match on my back? He can have that”

Grey: “… thought you ignore him…”

Schulz: “… if it makes him sleep better, I’ll help… I never said he’s not good enough… I never said he’s not obtrusive enough for the title match. But the facts are that it’s been a while since he beat me one on one… and sadly I was ‘entertaining’ enough to make the pace when we met up with more people in the ring. He can’t deny it, that’s his thing, we saw it in his LotC qualifier. And making it a triple threat match at the PayPerView… well, maybe I sneaked in, but I did first. Like it’s always… I act, he reacts. I have an interview, he has a shovel. That doesn’t change by sitting behind a dictionary for a week and trying to write down something that sounds smartassed. He still isn’t capable of break his pattern, of giving sideway looks to others. What else can I do but carrying my personality around in public? Granting intimate looks to my private life – judge yourself if it’s interesting or not. If he still sees me the way he describes me there… and by the way, over months of competition he never really understood once what I mean, but in his feeling being the supreme… whatever, he is convinced that he’s right there and comes up with some smartassing comments that actually make me just shrug. It’s useless talking to him. Maybe he’s not dumb, maybe he’s just a ‘simple guy’ – which he claims I’m not, but… [sighs] So he answers with words, that ain’t wise, but not particularly coming from an idiot – and on the other hand he replies to me with a shovel shot again. I’m not angry, upset, disappointed or impressed. Patterns. He did ride on my back once more, stealing my time, my attention. All I can do there is pitty him, though I ask myself which secret friend from the staff gave him the info where and when I should give the interview that day, but, who cares, I always had to overcome the odds against me, so it’s just one more position on the list. But still, he did not have enough creativity to come up with anything more than this. And you know what? THAT’S the point that seperates the R.W. Randolphs from the Chris Schulz’s and Dylan Cages in this world, well and outta this world. I do have the power to surprise, make the best of the situation, not only thinking from a to b. So, a steel cage is basically a weapon and limits my flexibility? So then only my endurance, my physcial presence – which is the most dominant from all men in the ring at AB – and my will to win last. Doesn’t look too bad.”

Grey: [frowns] “But you do have to come up with something innovative… you know, that’s not my cup of tea, but you son… you’re last surprise was stealing the title…”

Schulz: “Old man, you know me by now… and you know I have something in the back of my mind…”

Grey: “What about Cage?”

Schulz: “He’s pretty quiet… but that’s what the champion does, sit and wait… don’t they say it’s always easier to defend a title than to win it?”

Grey: “Still, Cage can’t escape the cage”

Schulz: “What a metaphor…”

Grey: “His agility is just as limited as yours and he’s neither into weapons nor stronger than you…”

Schulz: “But somehow I think he has the advantage of reacting to R.W.’s and my moves…”

Oblivion: “Ok, seriously, COULD YOU GUYS GET YORU ASSES OVER HERE?!?”

Schulz: “… I won’t, I’m invited to a party, it’s Saturday!”

Grey: “That’s the spirit” [sighs]

Schulz: “And this means… I have to go and take a shower – The Truth stinks”

Oblivion: “I also heard it sucks”

Schulz: “Depends on the gender”

Grey: “Chris?”

Schulz: “Erm… yes?“

Grey: “If you get wasted tonight I’ll dance a tango on your head tomorrow morning”

Schulz: “Got it…”

Grey: “… have fun… and beat the hell out of the guys”

Schulz: “Tonight?”

Grey: “At Arctic Blast, dork…”

Schulz: [smirks] “I have a good feeling about this…”

Oblivion: “Tonight?”

Schulz: “Arctic Blast, dork!”

- FTB and TBC -
Back to top Go down
xander

[You see an 80’s style, white appartment building. It’s ten or twelve floors high and it looks as if it’s in Miami – it might be in Miami, but on the other hand the scenery is lacking palm trees. There might be palm trees just around the corner, or maybe not. So this town could be Miami or any other town. Like Chicago. Actually it is Chicago. But let’s keep up the illusion this could be Miami with a bunch of palm trees just around the corner. And white sand beaches. Palm trees, white sand beaches and bikini bunnies. Now recall yourself the Miami Vice theme song. Feel it, get the vibe. Okay, so it had to be Chicago Vice here, but Chicago Vice would lead to the Blues Brothers sooner or later and we’re here for a demonstration of yacht club coolness, not wearing sunglasses at night coolness, though The Truth does wear sunglasses at night, but not tonight. Keep imaging the Miami Vice theme. Imagine the white appartment building. Think “Miami”. That’s where our scene opens. Actually at the top floor of the building, the “damn this looks expensive” loft on the roof. Then imagine it’s summer and not so damn cold. So you witness a tres cool party. The motto: The 80’s. That’s where the plot thickens. Entrance Chris Schulz – with a white suit, pink t-shirt and mint green suede shoes. Yes, he does look like an insult to a human’s eye. Yes, he does know that. But that’s the point. So, entrance Chris Schulz. He passes by an Eddie Murphy, a George Michael and a pack of Michael Jacksons. He swings along to some classics, like “Broken Wings”, “The Riddle” and stuff but then decides it might be a good idea to move away from the smoking section dressed up as Scarfaces and Rumble Fish Mickey Rourkes over to the slightly opened terrace door with the buffet next to it. Since most people drink, smoke, dance and shove their tongues down some other people’s throats, Schulz has the table on his own. He gets himself a fine selection of different salads, some turkey breast and cheese. He finds out that his plate is not big enough, but holds on to his little knowledge of physics and tries to cancel the possible drop of the food on his table with a slice of buttered toast. As he realizes he’s not going to win this fight, since gravity’s a bitch, he finishes off the plate by plowing half of the food on it into his mouth. Again, he realizes he’s not going to win this fight and desperately looks for some water. As he stands there, choking, he notices the most beautiful Kylie Minogue he’s seen in ages. To tell the truth, Kylie discovered him and yes, he was embarrassed. But let’s move on to the actual events.]

Schulz: “Oh… erm… you didn’t see that, did you?”

“Kylie”: “How could I miss this? You still have a piece of turkey hanging in your face big enough to go as a Thanksgiving dinner for a poor family…”

Schulz: [uses a tissue to wipe away that piece] “So that’s where I hid it last year, I knew I forgot something…”

“Kylie”: [laughs] “Not wasting anything, huh?”

Schulz: “My talent maybe, but that’s a different story… my name’s Chris, by the way and you are…?”

“Kylie”: [smiles] “The name is Christine and I think I haven’t seen you around here before… I mean this is not the first party”

Schulz: “So, it’s actually a tragic chain of events?”

Christine: [smiles] “Depends on the point of view… but to answer my question… who invited you?”

Schulz: “Somone named Simon knows someone called Loraine and she knows someone who claims to be my agent and alltogether this cosmic coincidence led to an invitation to this party.”

Christine: “Loraine? Oh my… did you meet her yet?”

Schulz: “Nope”

Christine: “I fear there’s no way around it… Loraine works for a movie company and she has the tendency to act as if she’s the most imporant human being on god’s green earth.”

Schulz: “Sounds like some people I know.”

Christie: “Sounds like people that I don’t wanna know”

Schulz: “I didn’t say anything else” [winks]

Christine: “But I think I do know you…”

Schulz: “Possible, I have a pretty common pretty face”

Christine: “No, it’s something else… I saw you on TV! Sports?”

Schulz: “Not bad… but what about the details?”

Christine: “Tell me…”

Schulz: “Guess…”

Christine: “Track and field”

Schulz: “No, ma’m”

Christine: “Then I have no idea”

Schulz: [smirks] “It’s Wrestling… pro wrestling… I’m a member of the Colosseum, if you have any sense for that”

Christine: “Not at all” [smiles]

Schulz: “Then let me hope my normal self is more succesful”

Christine: “Who is your costume?”

Schulz: [irritated] “Pardon?”

Christine: [pulls on his jacket] “Who is it?”

[One of the Michael Jacksons in the room responds with a sung version of that line]

Schulz: “Oh! You mean you don’t recognize Sunny Crockett’s unique style of fashion?”

Christine: “I did, but I didn’t know if you’re impersonating the young Don Johnson or the ‘Wham!’ George Michael…”

Schulz: “I prefer being the alcohol and cocaine part of the 80’s instead of the hyper-kitschie, thanks” [grins]

Christine: “Talking about alcohol, can I get you a drink?”

Schulz: “You can. A soda”

Christine: “Not one of those really really REALLY expensive looking cocktails?”

Schulz: “Not for me, at least not tonight”

Christine: [coming closer] “So you have already plans for tonight…?”

Schulz: “Not tonight, but early in the morning tomorrow… I’m going to wrap myself in a bundle of clothes and do my daily round in the park”

Christine: “… walking your dog?”

Schulz: “No, running from one” [rolls his eyes]

Christine: “So I guess you do all this to stay in shape?”

Schulz: “Thanks for noticing” [smirks] “Yes, I’m actually off for Toronto at Monday”

Christine: “I don’t really care, but I’ll ask anyways since you’re such an interesting person…” [she moves even closer to him] “… you got some business to do there?”

Schulz: “Business… spice that up with a good portion of passion for the game… and we’re close to what I call a title match”

Christine: “Wow… such a strong man”

[She obviously doesn’t pay attention to the details]

Christine: “What do you think about… leaving those disco fools here behind and… go for some serious… one on one… somewhere else?”

[She’s giving him one of those looks women only give to that one kind of men]

Schulz: [smiles] “Well… earlier this week I had to say something about loyalty… about being true to yourself.”

Christine: “…?”

Schulz: [looks her straight in the eyes, giving her a warm look] “Christine, I haven’t been in a serious relationship… for years now… even when I was with a women I never let them come to close to me… and after a while I started attracting the same kind of women. Cold, distant and looking for a one night stand. But my mind has changed… my attitude’s been adjusted… and my heart is now cooperating with my brain”

Christine: “Oh right, I drew the lucky number again…” [lights a cig]

Schulz: [smirks] “Don’t be pissed, kiddo, I just want to tell you that I’m with someone already… and I want to hold on to that, want to be loyal to her and myself. It’s like that with many things… you really have to appreciate something to fight for it… and I appreciate that relationship and I appreciate myself by now. Loyalty. Strength of the heart.”

Christine: “Then I guess you’re not interested in the firmest butt in whole Windy City?” [sighs]

Schulz: “Why should I be interested in my own ass?” [grins]

Christine: “Cocky bastard” [gives him a kiss on the cheek] “I can’t blame you for wanting someone else… or something else. I can see that spark in your eyes… your soul is burning and your heart is hungry. And I feel happy for you, since I’ve seem to lost that drive long ago. You… you’re looking for some substance to finally make your life worth living… you have the resolve people like me are lacking… and as I said, your heart is strong… and your mind is, as well”

Schulz: “Don’t you forget those muscles, hun”

Christine: [laughs] “Strange, you’re really different than the person I witnessed on TV the last year…”

Schulz: [raises an eyebrow] “I thought you don’t care about wrestling?”

Christine: “What can I say, I didn’t want you to think I’m after a piece of VIP” [twinkles]

Schulz: “So you just wanted my body?”

Christine: “Smaaaart boy…”

Schulz: “Too bad I didn’t meet you last year”

Christine: “Too bad you haven’t rejected me a couple of years ago… if you… excuse me now? I’ll… keep acting in my predictable little patterns… and keep doing what I always do… and you… have fun escaping this vicious circle. You deserve it…” [throws him a kiss and walks into the crowd]

[Schulz stands there for a moment, watches her disappear. He stares into nothing for second, then smiles with a stain of bitterness and finally heads for the door to leave the party, as a a man and woman dressed as David Lee Roth and Pia Zadora come running after him]

Loraine: “CHRIS! CHRIS!”

Schulz: [stops] “… do I know you? Oh, yes I do, but if you start singing I’ll jump out of the window”

Loraine: “Ahhaaaaahahahaha… you’re SO funny, Chrissy!”

Schulz: “Chris. Or Truth. Truthy, if you must. Not Chrissy.”

Simon: “Christine told us you’re here, Darling and I think we have some business to do!”

Schulz: “… why is my life like Groundhog Day?”

Simon: [giggles] “Yes, yes!”

Schulz: “… erm…”

Loraine: “Chrissy, you’re gonna love the idea!”

Schulz: “Okay. Go ahead. Speak quickly. The German is bored.”

Simon: “You, my friend, you will play… the main character in our new tv-series!”

Schulz: “…”

Simon: “Yes, you got me, big man! You’re goin to play a vampire, fighting for the good side, but with a dark soul within… that gives you space for some brutal scenes, the kids like this nowadays and…”

Schulz: [interrupts] “… I don’t think I’m interested in playing a dark and evil character… that’s just not me”

Loraine: [excited] “But this will guarantee success, the people want to see the bad guys!”

Schulz: [laughs] “Well, I think I’ve proven a point that you don’t have to be a bad ass to be popular and most certainly I’ve proven that acting like an asshole doesn’t bring you anywhere.”

Simon: “But…”

Schulz: [interrupts again and rolls his eyes] “Dude… I spare you the dissertation I held already twice this week and just point out that impersonating pure evil – even if it’s for good – is against my attitude. I’ll stay true to myself. I’ll set myself free. I’ll set you free, if necessary. And now excuse me, I have a cab to catch”

[Schulz exits and leaves behing Simon and Loraine aka David Lee Roth and Pia Zadora. He heads for the elevators as his mobile rings]

Schulz: [annoyed] “What?” – “Oh, Wan Fei Long, it’s apleasure to hear from you!” – “Really? It’s done? That’s just in time! Can I pick it up?” – “You bring it to me to Toronto? Too risky to handle it without further explanation?”- “Yes, of course, I’ll wait for you… that will be a surprise, for sure… thank you, Master Wan and see you in Canada!”

[Schulz hangs up and gets into the elevator. As the doors close, you can see Schulz smirk]

- FTB -
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p   Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 am

win
Back to top Go down
Jason Brawler

Jason Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p   Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:55 pm

That's some nice long RPs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p   Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since I don't have the time to participate - some good old c&p
Page 1 of 1