Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Step At A Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Kagami

Akira Kagami

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: One Step At A Time   One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:21 am

'

*Akira has arrived backstage to a mediocre reaction from the audience... a reporter chances upon him to ask a few questions*

Reporter: "Here we have the newcomer Akira Kagami! So how does it feel to pick up a win on your debut night?"

Akira: "Pretty good! Kunio is definitely a member of the Shinzaki clan of wrestlers! He has a good mix of speed and power but I guess he ran out of gas midway through the match which gave me the advantage."

One Step At A Time Mcguin12

Reporter: "So what's next for Akira Kagami? Are you aiming to win any particular title here at RWU?"

Akira: "Of course! Who wouldn't want to? But I know my place and right now, it's bottom up. I just defeated a speedster, next I want face a technical submissions guy: MR. MAGIC"

Reporter: "And there you have it folks! Goodluck with your challenge Akira!"

Akira: "Thanks man!"

Back to top Go down
Mr. Magic

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time   One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:18 am

*as Akira Leaves Mr Magic appears from behind him*
[magics picture]
Mr Magic: Hi Akira it is nice to meet you, i shall have to remember this moment with you smiling, because later on tonight i will have you crying in pain.
Reporter: Nice to meet you Mr. Magic, you also are a newcomer too are you not?
Mr Magic: Yes, as a matter of fact i am. i am looking to make an impact here as soon as i can, and if Akira or anyone wants to get in my way, then i will kindly have to remove him. no offense buddy but no one gets in the way of what i want
Reporter: I also hear that this match is a number 1 contendership match for the Unleashed Aggression title, What are your thoughts on this?
Mr Magic: yeah thats down to me Akira, I approached Zaphod and told him that unbeaten talent should be rewarded. so he put me in a match against you. After i have destroyed you, i plan to make Judas Desomas The shortest title holder in RWU history
Reporter: Akira, you have been very quiet... what are your thoughts to Magics strong words?
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Akira Kagami

Akira Kagami

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time   One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:04 am

'

*the reporter hands his mic towards Akira waiting for a response... after 10 seconds of nothingness, he finally does*

Akira: "Well... I... honestly I'm a bit shocked! Shocked I only wanted a match with Magic, but now it's become a NUMBER ONE CONTENDER'S MATCH!! I'm confused! I'm elated!! I AM PUMPED!!!"

*with those last three words, Akira moves forward to face Mr. Magic head on in a staredown!*

One Step At A Time Stare_10

Akira: "So... "magician"... you'll have me crying in pain?"

Magic: "You heard me~"

Akira: "I'll look forward to it!"

Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time   One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 am

Major show.. Not airing on minor
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
Akira Kagami

Akira Kagami

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time   One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:21 am

'

Thanks boss! bounce I'm looking forward to the show... I just hope neither of us will be creamed at once~ lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time   One Step At A Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time
Page 1 of 1