Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Time, No See.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Long Time, No See. Empty
PostSubject: Long Time, No See.   Long Time, No See. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:04 am

Chris Cross is walking backstage, with a gym bag over his shoulder, heading for his locker room, when he passes a dark figure sitting on a box, with another figure next to it.

??? - Well, look who it is...

Cross stops in his tracks, and turns around, seeing the figures there, one with a long black towel covering it's head.

Cross - Come on Legend, really? You're not fooling anyone.

The figure removes the towel, stepping into the light, revealing himself to indeed be, Chris Legend, and the other figure steps forward, and appears to be a woman.

Legend - What, are you not happy to see me? We haven't seen each other since TBG, I figured the least you could say was "How are you", or something like that.

Cross - Well, I can say that I've been happier.

Legend - Love you too, Cross.

Legend motions to the woman standing next to him

Legend - Have you met Emily?

Cross - Can't say I have. Look, how long is this going to last, I've got more important things to be doing.

Legend drops the smile from his face, adopting a much more serious look

Legend - Okay, fine, jackass. I just wanted you to know. We're tagging tonight, and you're going to stay out of my way. Me and Shelly are cool. We're just trying to let Pete's name live on. Me and Jack...we have some bad blood, that reaches back to TBG. So, I'm going to get my piece, and you're just going to stand there and look pretty, got it?

Cross drops his gym bag to the floor, and steps closer to Legend, looking up at the man in front of him.

Cross - Legend, you must have balls of steel to talk to me like that. But, you know what? I'll respect your wish. I'll stay out of your way. Just remember, when Jack and Mike are kicking your ass, I'm only there "to look pretty". I'm not gonna save your ass tonight, Legend. You can get that thought out of your mind right now. If anything, I'll be the guy that cleans up your bloody scraps from the center of the ring.

The two stare off, with evil intentions in the eyes of both men, before, finally, Legend breaks the silence, looking to Emily

Legend - Come on Emily. Let's leave this douchebag to himself.

The two walk away down the hall, as Cross looks on, holding back the anger.
Back to top Go down
Chris "The Dragon" Cross

Long Time, No See. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No See.   Long Time, No See. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:10 am

Man I'm the name on everyones lips at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down

Long Time, No See.
Page 1 of 1