Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dont know how to call this...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rufio

Rufio

Dont know how to call this... Empty
PostSubject: Dont know how to call this...   Dont know how to call this... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:22 am

Dont wonder why this is so fucking short.
I just don't have much time at the moment, sorry.
But I hope that RP is better than nothing.

Rufio is standing in the middle of the ring, holding a microphone in his right hand. He is wearing his wrestling attire, which could be his normal street clothing. Black pants, pink sneakers, a pink shirt and fingerless black gloves.
Rufio waits for the crowd to be silent before he starts to speak.

Rufio : So... I was told we are having this little Tournament thing tonight eh ? And my first opponent is Shinzaki... I should be honest to you guys... I don't think I'm going to win this. He's way stronger and has a lot more experience.
But...I'm not going to make it to easy for him. You guys paid for this show and you will get your damn show! I'm going to give it all! Even if he will beat me up like noone else before, I'm not giving up! Let me promise you, this match will be great!

The crowd starts to cheer.

It's awesome to see that you guys still like me after the shitty matches I had at TBG... I hope everything is going better for me now... let me ask you guy's a single question. Do you want me to win this ?!

Crowd: YEEAAAH!

Alright! Because of you I'm trying to win this now! Come on Shinzaki, bring it!

Rufio drops the microphone and steps back, waiting for Shinzaki to come into the ring.
Back to top Go down

Dont know how to call this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed :: Aired On Show!-
Jump to: