Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts of the future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackJones

Thoughts of the future Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of the future   Thoughts of the future Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 am

[Aired if TWG doesn't die from no entrances]

The camera starts rolling on an old rooftop. A man stands cross armed, peering over the city. His medium length black hair begins to sway slightly in the freezing wind, but he stands, completely un-phased. He slowly speaks to himself in a soliloquy.
-
"They are finally taking notice of me. And so now the pieces begin to fit. This gift of mine - my ability to dig deep into the minds of the people, this ability to see into their eyes and detect the darkness buried deep inside - is finally starting to see some use. I'm getting better. I can see the future now - RWU will NEVER be the same. Power shall be restored. I just need to acquire a few... good men. And I think I know where to look."
-
The camera suddenly starts spinning out throughout the entire roster, showing images of them. Blackdoom, Xander, Blaze, Mayhem, Mr Magic, Judas Desomas, Bolar, Xaos, everyone. Suddenly the camera cuts back to Jones who is now standing out upon a small ledge.
-
"Yes... they all show talents which can be used. Some are untapped... some are hiding deep within... and some are displayed unwillingly. I can see it now... the times, they are a'changin. And it begins, tonight. My search for these select few begin."
-
Jones begins to walk around the ledge, completely unconcerned about the safety concerns. Seems pretty hardcore.
-
"Let's get this party started, shall we?"
-
The camera suddenly cuts out as Jack utters out a small shriek laugh.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts of the future
Page 1 of 1