Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future is golden - possibly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xander

The future is golden - possibly Empty
PostSubject: The future is golden - possibly   The future is golden - possibly Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:41 am

*The arena turns pitch black. The crowd cheers, expecting something cool to happen. They shall not be disappointed*

-

Voice: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

-

*The audience pops. A clear and loud 'God 3:16' is audible.

-

Harvey: Ladies and Gentlemen, after all this time, RWU is proud to present you... the great creator of the universe!

-

RJ: Thank you, and with me is Harvey Jamison!

-

Voice: *continues* And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

-

*A bright spotlight hits the entrance, though still noone can be seen yet.*

-

Voice: And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

-

*The spot is still focussed on the entrance. The curtains are moving all of a sudden... and through steps none other than Xander, with a microphone in his hand*

-

Harvey: I should have foreseen that.

-

RJ: True, Harv, what a letdown. But if you were able to foresee things...

-

Harvey: *interrupts* ... I had never signed this contract that brought you in my life.

-

RJ: ... impressive!

-

Xander: Good evening, Philadelphia!

-

*He receives a major pop from the crowd. It seems that the people got used to the new and improved Xander.*

-

Xander: Sorry for that dramatic appearance... I almost tried the 'appear in a cloud of smoke' variation... but I thought this would have been a little too much. *smirks*

-

Harvey: ... wait, cloud of smoke? Wasn't that...?

-

RJ: His infernal majesty, yes.

-

Harvey: You freak me out.

-

Xander: So, why does the old man quotes Genesis?

-

RJ: 'Cause you can't dance?

-

Harvey: ... and Jesus, he knows you?

-

RJ: He's definitely no son of mine!

-

Xander: What you people witnessed last week, was the Big Bang of sports entertainment. There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

-

Crowd: MAGRATHEA!!!

-

Xander: Damn right. I have to admit, seeing Zaphod Beebleborx being in charge of this place, was a shock for me. I know you guys love him. But what you don't know is, how incredibly exhausting this man and his ego can be. This sort of collides with my ego and how exhausting I can be. *grins*

-

Xander: Well, what I want to say is, that Zaphod, Johnny Blaze and the people behind them gathered such massed of talent, that this is about to burst in an explosion of... frakkin' good wrestling.

-

*Again, massive support from the crowd.

-

Xander: This new universe created is called RWU - Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed. It contains the essence, all the best from what you used to acknowledge as the best entertainment of all times. So, we take it, we re-combine it and create something fresh and exciting. And you know what? I'm 100 percent sure you'll love it!

*Thunderous cheers from the audience. RWU!-chants echo through the arena*

-

Xander: You already saw my RWU debut last week. And, of course, you saw me victorious. Thanks for your support, people, by the way.

-

*Applause and some Xander!-chants*

-

Xander: So, tonight will be my second appearance. And it couldn't be more important. Why? Every kingdom needs a strong king, someone to claim the throne and wear the crown with pride and dignity. In our case, the crown is called Ruthless Force Title. And guess who's the number one contender for being the king...

-

*The crowd yells and cheers, they're completely behind Xander now.*

-

Xander: The way to the top is plastered with step-stones. Instead of simply giving me the belt, Zaphod decided to create a tournament. *smirks* Well, this is good for you people, since you got to watch more high quality wrestling. And in the end... Zaphod was right with his decision. Who'll ever wins this tourney - as if we didn't know who will that be! - will be a worthy champion, a fighting champion.

-

Xander: You'll see so much talent in this competition... Blackdoom, Retribution, Headhunter, petervenning... me... and the first obstacle on my way to the title: PPP La Bestia. You know the name... I devestated him like... don't know... ten times in a row back in AWF days. What championship ever was on the line... I took it from him. Or defended it against him. But... he grew stronger. He has become a dangerous submission machine. I take this threat serious.

-

*He pauses, looks down for a moment as if to gather himself, then looks into the audience and smirks*

-

Xander: But still... I'll unleash hell all over his butt!

-

*The audience roars and the Xander!-chants keep growing*

-

Xander: I'm feeling better than ever, I'm more experienced than ever and the fire inside of me is burning. There is not a single doubt that I will defeat PPP tonight. And there's not a single doubt that I'll defeat anyone else crossing my path. Remember, people: You shall not make cast idols. Do not have any other gods before me. Why? 'Cause this is guaranteed greatness.

-

*Xander drops the mic and the audience celebrates his words. Xander smiles, enjoying the support. His eyes glisten, reflect a bright spark from deep within.*
Back to top Go down

The future is golden - possibly
Page 1 of 1