Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mm... random thoughts.

Go down 
+2
Johnny Blaze
JackJones
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JackJones

mm... random thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 am

Fuck I love The Used... even if it isn't as good as their older stuff. *Changes to theme*

Considering face turning for feud against mayhem. Brownies for anyone who works out it will be painful for everyone.

We really need active forums. Makes me resent people when they come, want to become VGM and shit then don't post on forums, do no work and simply anger me. LOOKING AT YOU JUDAS DESOMAS!

Feel free to vent your rage at random people in the fed you have no affiliation with. I would say Johnny would stop you... but he's not around. WHICH MAKES ME SECOND IN COMMAND! CHYEAH BABY!

Anyone got good VGM experience or something? I hardly slept last week of last season doing fed work. You should love blackdoom more though, he did STACKS. Cept I outmatched his match. I think. Probably. But that's the only thing I did. And the minor commentary. Which was fail.

There's blood in my hands, like the blood in you. *bitchin guitar* Sorry. Love that song.

Which reminds me -- We need entrance themes / entrances in general re-added again. That'd be sick. We could use imeem, thats easy to embed and shit. I'd need everyone to give me your themes and crap, then we could dish em out for the show. I might also need a couple of random suggestions for songs for people who are too fucking lazy to post on the forums / write roleplays / do anything. Which happens to be the majority of the fed nowabloodydays (Dont tell them I said that, they'll yell at me)

Did I mention I made an alt? The Sad Panda. Win. I plan on level sitting him at level 4, getting HEAPS of entrances and not levelling up stats at all. Getting constantly challenged and then heaps of fans come in from a random fed I join, which I trade my shitty wrestler for epic roleplays. Winners all round.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:48 am

Theres a reason I keep you around.. This rant might be it..

And Blackdoom is 2nd in command..

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
Shadow X

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:00 am

yawn, I can now break my silence. I would do some fed work, since I've got 2 seasons worth of GM exp. and 3-4 seasons of VGM exp., but school hates me and does anything to prevent me from getting on and doing stuff. And if we're gonna get entrance themes, I'd like Save Me by Burn Halo, thank you. And The Sad Panda. Awesome name.
Back to top Go down
Jason Brawler

Jason Brawler

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm

I am always up for helping. Though I know very very little on doing it. I am willing to learn if shown how.

Oh boy I can rant again lol.

Forums:Dead
Chat:Dead

I know some people mail their RPs in. But what is the point of having forums if members don't use it other than a small introduction and using the bullshit area? When I am on TWG I am constantly looking in our forums to see if anyone is even logged in. Sad to say 8/10 times nobody is around. Makes it hard to want to keep checking because I know nobody is going to read or even be on. Since my arrival I have talked to maybe 6 people in chat and seem about 10 RP people. Not good for a fed of over 40.

However, I do want to thank those who have done their parts and stepped up for us.
Back to top Go down
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 pm

I seize the opportunity to say FUCK ENTRANCE THEMES AND ENTRANCE VIDEOS. They look like crap, no one watches them and they tend to appear anywhere when someone watches the show.
Back to top Go down
Jason Brawler

Jason Brawler

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Actually when it comes to entrances, why don't our enterances go on there, hell even our music videos we put. Those who RP or even write in the forums can put those on here to be used.

Is anything new coming up with the new season?
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:13 am

Blaze u silly goose, I was saying when you go away I take the position of second in command. LERN 2 REED FGT

And yes, changes will be coming shortly... big ones. *evil laugh which no one understands yet*
Back to top Go down
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:08 am

Big changes? I liked the fed this way.

2 things:

1) FUCK YOU EMO WALLABY.

2) Beating Dead Horse
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:25 am

I was talking like, creative and fun changes.

Sad face.

*goes on The Sad Panda*
Back to top Go down
Brad Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Sure I'm running my own fed...but I can always lend a hand if you guys need me too. I got quite the rap sheet Razz.

Currently a GM (PM if you wish to know what fed)
10+ months of vgm under Volstad
vgm for MTE
vgm for TDU's fed
was in TBG and ICW

So I got some skill. Hit me up if you need me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mm... random thoughts.   mm... random thoughts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mm... random thoughts.
Page 1 of 1