Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random bullshit thought up at midnight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolar

Random bullshit thought up at midnight Empty
PostSubject: Random bullshit thought up at midnight   Random bullshit thought up at midnight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:55 am

Well...me and Ubie were brainstorming last night and we thought up a few ideas

one was that myself, Xaos, Ubie and possibly Mitch Shredder forming a stable called "Fresh Meat", and we would be all around pricks Razz

and the kicker...for our calling card, one of us would stuff a slab of raw meat down either the prey's Throats/trunks xD

thoughts, comments?
Back to top Go down
Mitch Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Random bullshit thought up at midnight   Random bullshit thought up at midnight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 pm

You know what, fuck it, I'm in Very Happy If it happens of course. I was already planning a team with bushido, as he doesn't RP, so I would god-mod. Can he be included for that reason?

Edit: Second option, I could tag with one of y'all, if you've got nothing better to do.
Or I could just pwn everyone for a season or two Wink
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Random bullshit thought up at midnight   Random bullshit thought up at midnight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 am

Bushido should join.. I changed his pic and gimmick to fit for your team Mitch..

And this sounds ok.. Means we can have a RWU Originals stable with Blackdoom and Xander to fuck you all in the ass.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
Mitch Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Random bullshit thought up at midnight   Random bullshit thought up at midnight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Fuck that, they're not even level 10 xD I am the only one who could even pray to get those two off black. I'll be happy to mosh your ass straight out of the arena if you want though Johnny Smile But seriously, maybe you could lead a band of originals more our speed?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Magic

PostSubject: Re: Random bullshit thought up at midnight   Random bullshit thought up at midnight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:44 pm

what... like me?

yes i count as the last origional as i debeuted in the opening season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bolar

PostSubject: Re: Random bullshit thought up at midnight   Random bullshit thought up at midnight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random bullshit thought up at midnight   Random bullshit thought up at midnight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random bullshit thought up at midnight
Page 1 of 1