Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Bloodline Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bolar

A New Bloodline Begins Empty
PostSubject: A New Bloodline Begins   A New Bloodline Begins Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 pm

As the cameras focus in after a commercial break, the crowd comes back to Bolar's entrance theme blaring throughout the RWU Arena.

Harvey: Looks like our newly crowned Bloodline champion is making his way to the ring.

Bolar appears on the entrance ramp wearing his title belt, but steps back behind the curtain for a brief moment.

RJ: Hey! Maybe he's leaving already!

Harvey: Maybe he just forgot his bagpipes.

RJ: ...HEADDESK

Bolar re-enters the RWU arena carrying his trusted bagpipes in one hand and a bucket of unknown substance in the other.

RJ: That better not come my way, I can just tell that it's rank from here.

Harvey: Do you ever stop complaining?

Bolar sets the bucket down in the ring corner and grabs a microphone from a nearby staff member.

Bolar: Looks like my Blood lineage was greater then that magic man, Xaos.

Bolar does jazz like hands as he says his last comment.

RJ: Look! He's a fairy!

Bolar notices what RJ said as he lays his bagpipes down and goes towards the bucket and pulls out a lump of a meat-like substance and chucks it at RJ, smashing him in the face.

Harvey: Headshot!

RJ: UGH!!!

Bolar picks up the bucket as he heads back to the center of the ring and begins to speak again.

Bolar: As I was saying before I gave RJ a taste of a Scottish delicacy, Haggis.

RJ: SHEEP GUTS!!! Get it off me!

RJ throws the Haggis to the ground and off of his face.

Bolar: My Scottish Lineage has lead me to this!

Bolar points to the title belt around his waist.

Bolar: Now that I have put that waist of my time Xaos out of contention, I have come to seek a new challenge. One that can actually give me a run for my Haggis.

Bolar picks up another slab of Haggis and takes a great big chunk of a bite out of the sheep intestines before throwing it into the crowd as members of the crowd run away from the flying projectile.

RJ: Remind me to get security to confiscate all sheep related objects at the door.

Harvey: RK, get security to confiscate all sheep related objects at the door.

RJ: FACEPALM

Bolar: So, of all the cowards out in the back, which one of you have the guts to challenge me for MY bloodline Championship.

Bolar waits as someones entrance theme plays in the arena.
Back to top Go down

A New Bloodline Begins
Page 1 of 1