Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And so it begins...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

And so it begins... Empty
PostSubject: And so it begins...   And so it begins... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Strange music hits the Titan Tron as the crowd looks on in confusion. A green X is made on the screen by a variety of pyrotechnics as green lights flash throughout the arena. Several loud boo's are heard as a wrestler appears out of nowhere to one last explosion, leaning his head back and spreading his arms and legs like an X. The wrestler makes his way to the ring and fans continue to boo obnoxiously. Finally in the ring, the wrestler looks around the crowd, seeing the uproar continue.

??? - You guys don't even know. You just don't know who to cheer for, and who to boo for. You think you do, but no, you don't.

Fans begin to boo louder as the wrestler just grins in the ring.

??? - SHUT UP!!! ... SHUT UP! ... Shut up! This time isn't for you, it's for me! I'm not here to be your savior. I'm here because I'm a damn good wrestler. Whether you like it, or not, I'm here to stay, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. My name is Cyber X, and this is about ME. Whether you like it or not, I'm here to stay.

The crowd erupts into chants of "Cy-ber su-ucks" and other loud boo's.

Cyber X - That's just it! I don't care what you think! I'll even prove it to you. I'm offering an open challenge to prove that I'm here to stay, whether you like it, or not.

Out of nowhere, fireworks begin shooting in all different directions at the top of the ramp, startling Cyber. The fireworks stop and sparks begin to shower down from the titantron as a strange instrumental song begins to play through the arena. The fans are unsure of what is going on. Suddenly a man emerges into the sparks. He has a hood on and his head is down . He begins a slow walk down the ramp, his head still down to hide his face from the frenzied crowd. He finally lifts his head up to reveal a man with a determined look of fire on his face. He climbs into the ring and grabs a mic. He walks around the ring a few times and settles in the corner opposite where Cyber is standing.

Mystery Man: Who the hell are you?

Cyber X: Are you hard of hearing? I just got done saying I'm Cy...
(The man cuts him off)

Mystery Man: No no no I heard you say your name. What I meant was...Who the hell are you to come out here and bombard these fans when you have never accomplished a damn thing?

Cyber X tries to talk and is once again cut off by the man. The crowd begins to cheer...

Mystery Man: I suppose I should introduce myself properly...My name is Carter Wright....But back to more important matters....You don't get it do you? You say these fans don't understand when the reality is, that you yourself have no idea!

Cyber X:
(sarcastically) What is it? What is it that I don't understand?

Carter Wright: You can't quite get the fact that these people did not come here to have you insult them. They don't wanna hear you! You say you're not here to be these people's Savior? Well I think they need one. And that Savior is me...

The crowd cheers wildly as Cyber fumes...

Carter Wright: I'm gonna save these fans from people like you! I ACCEPT your open challenge....And I will make it my mission to rid this show of scum like you...

Carter's music hits again and he steps out of the ring, leaving Cyber in the ring to fume.
Back to top Go down

And so it begins...
Page 1 of 1