Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Empty
PostSubject: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:01 am

Okay.
Since 90% of you are a bit too retarded to read my 'Just a Heads Up' post, and my other posts in the RWU News section were deleted, I figured I'd slap some sense into you in the bullshitting area. Speaking of the bullshitting area, why isn't Jacks post in it?

I'll explain fully so you understand.

In my 'Just a Heads Up' post, I explained I might be moving away to get my life back on track.

I didn't end up moving, but I decided to take a break off of TWG, so I deleted my contract without telling anyone, which I soon realized was wrong, so I explained the situation to blaze.

I did NOT, I repeat did NOT leave the fed for ingame money. If I wanted ingame money that badly I'd buy tournament points like a faggot, or just invitational/vote my ass off constantly.

I enjoy roleplaying with you guys, but real life comes first.

To answer any questions, yes I am currently in gale forces fed, I decided to get into a shit fed (lol) to keep fans up and gradually build money with minimal effort.

----------------------

Ta-da, anyway.

Enjoy ripping on me behind my back like a flock of mindless sheep. (Y)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Blaze
Admin
Johnny Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:57 am

I never said u left for money..

Just deleted your contract like a bitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.weeklywrestlingwrapup.com
xander

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 pm

A forum where you got access to is not what I'd call "behind your back". Baa-baa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Me having access to the forum isn't the point.
The fact I don't come on it much, or TWG yet Jack still manages to fill your minds with bullshit about me wanting money, and you all agree and rip on me.

Not Happy, Xan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:07 pm

*was not ripping on anyone*
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:41 am

I can imagine. But you should imagine what impression it leaves, when people disappear without an explanation. With a single post in the forum - "Sorry, lifechanging circumstances, won't be able to waste time for WG anymore" - everything's fine. If you leave without a word (hey, many people do that), you express that you don't care much about the game or the people you played with. In that case, it shouldn't matter to you, if people start "ripping" your TWG-char. And, from my point of view, nothing else happened. It's a game and it shouldn't be taken too serious. Noone in here can insult or hurt you, since noone in here knows you. Sure, there are exceptions to the rule. But at the end of the day things that happen here mustn't cost someone the sleep at night. My two cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 pm

It kinda does matter, cause a lot of people ruin this games fun by bagging each other out.
How am I meant to enjoy a game when I can't even trust people in it?
No point in playing if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Rufio

Rufio

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 am

woooohoohooo cody, I never ripped on you!
Back to top Go down
JackJones

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 am

^^
Severed ties leave severed heads Cody, remember that... and anyone else who decides to leave the fed. Yeah, you left for personal reasons or whatever, that is fine. Deleting your contract is uncool regardless. Decent reason to leave. Unlike Niv, who didn't seem to have a reason... MTM and Legend, to become big fish in small pond's. Anyone else wanna show some disloyalty and run screaming? I'm looking at you, Iceman Brix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.   The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The explanation you des- no, shut up and listen.
Page 1 of 1