Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The explanation you deserve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The explanation you deserve Empty
PostSubject: The explanation you deserve   The explanation you deserve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Hey, well, here are the reasons of my sudden leave.

I think, in my actual state at least, I can't help RWU, no how I would want to... I'm a level 7 with 24 fans. I decided to request a free breanch (yes, Johnny gave me it) to go to another roster where I could grow quicker, and also to give my spot to someone who deserved it more. Actually I'm on NICW, where I have already informed my GM that I will stay just for some seasons. There I have got good apparences, and my tag partner is there so I could get a storyline where I'm used almost every show.
I told to Johnny what I wanted to do, and even when he didn't find how it would help, he let me go.

I will be back on some time, if you accept me. The idea of what I'm doing, is to earn fans and stuff quicker to help RWU in what I can.

I'm just asking, to don't get those famous hating messages about me leaving that others have suffered, when all I'm doing is for the best of RWU..

-

Niv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you deserve   The explanation you deserve Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:45 pm

dude the hating messages are the best. I got some great ones back in the day. Someone even wished that my mom would get testicular cancer.
Back to top Go down
Rufio

Rufio

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you deserve   The explanation you deserve Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:13 am

yeah man. How can you NOT want to recieve that AWESOME messages ? ._.
Back to top Go down
xander

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you deserve   The explanation you deserve Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 am

First of all: Good luck out there.

My two cents: Niv, if you hadn't restarted a dozen times, you'd be a lvl 20+ wrestler with 2000+ fans by now. You'd be able to help every fed. But as long as you keep restarting, you keep throwing away everything you achieved. Ask yourself - are you here for the feds or for "ingame" success? Both things need continuity, stability. To have success in a fed, you need to breakthrough there, whereever it may be. I don't think that, if you consider a brand change again, anyone cares about the way you RP'd in a fed. Except the good ones. You have to prove yourself at some point. When things don't run well as planned, you gotta keep biting and fighting. Know your own flaws and live with them. And my opinion is: If you don't plan to develop a game character on long terms, you shouldn't plan on a run in a fed anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The explanation you deserve   The explanation you deserve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The explanation you deserve
Page 1 of 1