Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fed.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Brawler

Jason Brawler

The fed..... Empty
PostSubject: The fed.....   The fed..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm

This may make some mad, and some happy that I am writing this.

These are my own opinions about how a fed should be.

Note this isn't my first fed. I had another account long ago that was in a couple fed so I have seen all types of different ways a fed is done.

I also understand that not everyone knows how to RP. But knowing this either learn to be better RPers or don't really bother joining a fed.

Of course active people is a must. If you can't commit don't bother. Unless of course something happens and you can't be on for a few days/weeks. That's when you let your GM/VGM know so they can take care of your character within the fed for you.

Forums: If your in a fed and there is a forum, be active within that also. I know I just joined thos one but I have only seen maybe 5 other people in this, let alone write an RP or in chat. Mailing GM/VGM your RP doesn't really help with a show unless it's just a promo. If your in a feud with someone then talk with that person here within the forum or mailing so it isn't something of surprise when you see where they go with the feud. Takes two to feud and only one to ruin what plans there could be with it.

If any of this is a problem then a fed isn't for you.

This is a federation of many people, not just 6 or 7. I would be upset if I was a GM/VGM if I knew that 4/5 of my roster isn't doing anything. And I told this to Blaze but I would rather have a small roster of people who bust their asses to make this a working fed then a fed of a bunch of people who do notheing while only those few work hard.

I don't know how everyone will take this post or if anyone really reads and takes in what is said. And again this is all my opinion so no hard feelings to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mayhem

The fed..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fed.....   The fed..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Hear Hear!! Work it mayne!! Work it!! Woo Woo Woo You know it!!!
Back to top Go down
xander

The fed..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fed.....   The fed..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Mostly signed. I'd say it's not (only) a matter of quality, it's a matter of effort. As Jason and Blaze said, it's okay to take some time off - real life first. But hey, if you do so, don't complain when you don't get your shots. Those who work harder, gain more. But even smallest promos are appreciated, they're a sign of that you care about the game, the fed and your own character. Noone expects you to write stories on a novel level. But you also have to accept, that those who do, will dominate, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
JackJones

The fed..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fed.....   The fed..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:14 pm

/agree.
Back to top Go down
Brad Sullivan

The fed..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fed.....   The fed..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 pm

agree as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The fed..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fed.....   The fed..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fed.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed :: Bullshitting Area-
Jump to: