Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed

Home of TWG fed Ruthless Wrestling Unleashed!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowfire's Fate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snowfire

Snowfire's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Snowfire's Fate   Snowfire's Fate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 pm

The moonlight enters the small barren room and a figure sits in the middle on a straw mat a stand with two katanas is the only other thing seen in the room. She is wearing only a white gi and her long red hair blows around her as the night wind picks up. She sits with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees looking up into the night sky with her eyes closed.
-
Man’s voice: “So you really going through with this?”
-
Her eyes open and shift to the side without her moving her head. She exhales but remains silent.
-
Man: “Come on Snowfire, I know you’re ready. I know you can handle yourself but wrestling? Why…and why RWU?”
-
Snowfire: “Lazarus you are my friend so I will forgive you this one time for interrupting me.”
-
She stands up and streches her legs and walks over to Lazarus. He is a much older man with salt and pepper hair and a days worth of stubble on his weathered face. His ice blue eyes sharp as ever but have an uneasyness about them as he looks upon his former student and friend. He is holding a bottle of water and he hands it to Snowfire. She takes it and takes a sip.
-
Lazarus: “So do I get answers or is this something else you’re not going to tell me. We both know how that worked out the last time.”
-
Snowfire: “All in good time Laz. I don’t rush into these things lightly…at least not anymore.
-
Snowfire lets out a small giggle.
-
Snowfire: “I have a plan, and right now that plan includes wrestling for RWU. So I need you to trust me big guy.”
-
Lazarus: “Wrestling is soooo… I don’t know. Couldn’t it have been MMA? Your style is more suited for that sport and it you would cause just as much havoc there. Plus I don’t think they would put you against some guy like Fate who more than twice your size. You don’t even have to work, you know you can stay here as long as you want. You’re like a daughter to me. I worry about you sometimes.”
-
Snowfire smiles at her former teacher and her blue eyes seem to light up in the moonlight.
-
Snowfire: “I have seen Fate fight and I am fully prepared for him. He will not know what hit him, I assure you. I have to go out on my own.:
-
Snowfire walks up close and puts her hand on Lazarus’s arm as she looks in his eyes.
-
Snowfire: You have prepared me well and the things you could not teach me you made sure I learned from others. I have worked hard to channel the anger and I feel confident I control it and it no longer controls me. I am forever in your debt and you will always be a large part of my life. This though I need to do and I need to do it in RWU…I need to fight Fate tomorrow. I just do.
-
She looks in his eyes searching for his approval but not needing it. She has a look of deternination on her face that Lazarus can see that no matter what he does or says will change her mind. He lets out a soft sigh.
-
Lazarus: Good luck…I don’t think you’ll need it but…
-
Snowfire: I know.
-
She hugs him and he puts his large arms around her. She then turns and goes back to her mat, fixes her legs back into position and closes her eyes. She takes a deep breath and raises her head toward the moon. Lazarus watches for a few mintues wishing she was still the small orhan girl that came to his home so many years ago; but she is a grown women now and he has to let her go. He turns and walks out of the room making as little noise as possible not to disturb her again.
-
Back to top Go down

Snowfire's Fate
Page 1 of 1